Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Out of the Mouths of Babes.....

This is all true...happened today:

Sitting in the doctor's waiting room with Emily and Allison, a VERY pregnant lady sitting across from us. Casual chit-chat going on. Usual discussion of twins (sigh.) Allison decideds to join in:

Allison: What's wrong with your tummy?
Lots of laughter.....
I tell Allison that the lady has a baby in her tummy.
Pregnant lady: No, I just eat too much
Snickering...
Allison: YOU ATE A BABY????
Pregnant lady: Yes, but just one!

Now my four year old is going to ask every pregnant woman she sees if she ate a baby! ROFL

Words that come back to haunt me....
Tonight at dinner, Emily is eating her "Pasagna" and there is a noodle that just a little too big.

Emily: Mom this pasagna is too big for my big mouth.
Me: No honey, it's fine, just eat it.

She tries to put it in her mouth and guess what! It WAS too big for her big mouth! LOL

I'm trying to decide where the line between amusement and embarrasment is!

No comments:

Post a Comment