Monday, March 1, 2010

Why is life a highway?

"Life is a highway" was written and recorded by Tom Cochrane in the early 90's and then rerecorded by Rascal Flatts more recently. I suppose I take the title to this song a little more literally than most people considering my DH's life truly consists of the highway - and that spills over quite a bit into my life. Even though I'm not out there with him, it sure feels like it's a highway! There are times it's smooth with no traffic, there are times it feels like I just can't go any where because of all the construction and accidents people have had. Then there are those times when I'm riding down the highway of my life and I hear something or see something that is just odd. There's times when I just feel the need to share these things....to anyone who will listen LOL

I love to hear everyones thoughts and opinions so feel free to comment. I'll probably ask a lot of questions, so please answer!

I hope everyone enjoys reading this as much as I feel I'm going enjoy writing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment